Continuity Product Tester
Earthing Connection Product Tester Details:
The Earthing Connection Tester checks the conductivity of your Earthing product and ground cords to determine that they are conductive and in good working condition.
You simply connect the tester to the ground port of a properly grounded wall outlet and place it directly on your Earthing product. A green light will confirm that your product and wire are in good working order.
- Product tester with 20-foot (6.1m) coil cord
How to use it:
- Insert the prong end of the plastic splitter into the grounded outlet or the ground rod cord.
- Plug the Earthing cord from your Earthing product (such as sheet or mat) into one of the two splitter receptacle ends.
- Insert the prong end of the tester cord into the other splitter receptacle.
- Place the product tester flat on your Earthing sheet or mat. The round metal plate must be in contact with surface of the sheet or mat. Press firmly, particularly on the sheet, to obtain a good contact. A green light means that the sheet or mat is in working order. In the unlikely case that no green light comes on, the sheet or mat may be defective or may has lost conductivity.
- Disconnect splitter from the ground connection. Disconnect cords from the splitter.
- Re-insert Earthing cord from sheet or mat into ground connection.
- You don’t have to test your sheet or mat often. Perhaps after cleaning/washing. The more you use the tester, the sooner the batteries in the tester will expire