Earthing Single Sleep Mat Plus
The Earthing Sleep Mat is made from a soft conductive carbon leatherette, that is eco-friendly, non-toxic and vinyl free. This hole punched polyurethane leather gives a soft and breathable Sleep Mat that is designed as an underlay to go between your mattress and fitted sheet. The Sleep Mat has a taped edge and has black elastic straps to hold it in place.
The Single can be put at the bottom of a bed, similar to a Half Sheet for all bed sizes to make leg contact for two people.
These Sleep Mats are a great addition to our Earthing range for the following reasons:
- Some people have favourite or expensive fitted sheets they want to use, and with a underlay this is a perfect solution
- There is less ‘wear and tear’ on the earthing underlay due to less washing and less body oil build up on the silver fibres, which makes for a long lasting product
- No washing is required, to clean, simply wipe down periodically using a non corrosive cleaner, and air dry
- You don’t need direct skin contact. The natural moisture on our skin supports the conductive effect through other materials so the electrons will still very effectively pass from your Sleep Mat to you.
The Sleep Deep Pad connects to the earth with a grounding cord. One end of the grounding cord snaps onto the pad and the other end connects into an electrical outlet or to the earthing grounding rod system. Sleep deeply and comfortably, knowing your body is absorbing the benefits of the Earth’s natural healing energy.
The Earthing Single Sleep Mat Plus Includes:
- 1 x Earthing Single Sleep Mat
- 1 x 4.6m (15ft) Straight cord
- 1 x Adapter plug with built-in splitter
Medically Proven Health Benefits:
- Better sleep quality
- Improved circulation and blood flow
- Relief from pain and inflammation
- Reduced stress
- Relief from muscle tension
- Boost to immune system
Setting Up The Sleep Mat
The conductive side is the smooth, leather-like material and should be placed on your mattress facing up. Use the straps to secure the mat directly to your mattress. Connect the Straight Cord and Adapter Plug. Put the plug into your power point, no need to turn it on. Place your own sheets on top.
How To Wash and Care For Your Earthing Mat
To clean the mat, simply wipe down the mat using a non corrosive cleaner. Do not use chlorine bleach or liquid fabric softener, or any detergent containing bleach or fabric softener, chemicals that can ruin the conductivity of the mat. Do not apply lotions, creams, or oils to the skin before bedtime on parts of your body that will be in contact with the Earthing mat. Such substances oxidize and can damage conductivity. Air dry the mat only.